Scroll To Top
How do I best preserve my Magnum Bikes battery life?
- Always pedal along with your E-bike. While riding up hills especially you should be assisting your E-bike so the battery isn’t depleted too quickly.
- Always keep your battery charged. Lithium batteries life cycle can be extended by not depleting your battery fully. Even if you haven’t depleted your battery entirely during your ride we suggest that you charge it.
- Do not overcharge your battery. Be sure not to leave your battery charging for more than 24 hours at a time.
How do I extend the range of my Magnum Bikes E-bicycle per charge?
- Your E-bike will consume much less battery when you begin riding by pedaling and not using the throttle. Stop and go riding with the throttle can limit the range of your E-bike.
- Always make sure your tires are inflated properly. Riding on low pressure tires will consume more energy.
- Always pedal up hills. Do not use throttle only when riding up hills.
- Use your mechanical gears correctly. When you are pedaling make sure to be in the correct gear. Lower your gears while going up hills and raise the gears on flat and downhill terrain.